RSDG October 2022 Session
The AESO hosted a hybrid session on October 27, 2022, from 9:00 - 12:00 p.m.
The purpose of the session is to engage stakeholders in discussions on the AESO’s ARS Program, and specifically engage stakeholders in a discussion on the proposed risk-based approach. Session objectives include:
- ARS Program Enhancement Roadmap Activities
- Present, discuss and seek feedback on the AESO’s proposed risk-based approach
- Share our key learnings from RSDG stakeholder feedback
- Present the RSDG and RSW (Reliability Standards Workshop) final approaches
- October 2022 ARS Program Work Plan
- Open Industry Discussion on ARS Program
The AESO sought written feedback on the AESO's proposed risk-based approach following the ARS Program Enhancements Stakeholder Session hosted on Nov 21, 2022. We value stakeholder feedback, and we thank you for sharing your perspectives with us. All stakeholder comments received on the AESO's proposed risk-based approach, proposed approach to developing a risk-based methodology for the compliance monitoring program, and the proposed pace and activities schedule for 2023 are available in the Stakeholder Submissions section.
Can be found in the AESO Materials section.