Information Session 2 | March 22, 2023
The AESO hosted a virtual session on Wednesday, March 22, 2023, to review the AESO 2023 Reliability Requirements Roadmap (Reliability Roadmap).
- Review the scope of the Reliability Roadmap and the scenarios used for the assessments
- Provide an overview of each key reliability domain (Frequency Stability, System Strength and Flexibility Capability) assessed and presented in the Reliability Roadmap, including:
- Description and definition of each domain
- Reliability issues identified
- Assessments and key findings
- Potential mitigations and operational readiness
- Review proposed action plans, including priority, implementation time horizon, and specific actions
- Provide an opportunity for stakeholders to ask questions about the Reliability Roadmap
Information Session Materials
- Located under Information Session 2 in the Materials section.