Board 1:1 Sessions | June 1-3, 2022
A subset of the AESO Board and Executive held one-on-one meetings with interested senior-level executive stakeholders during June 1-3, 2022.
The purpose of the first set of consultations is to engage senior executive stakeholders in one-on-one discussions with a subset of AESO Board and Executive members to share their insights on what they believe the AESO should be focusing on in the year to come. These discussions will take place well in advance of the budget development cycle and have a more strategic focus. These discussions will be foundational to the AESO as we consider stakeholders’ insights and expertise to determine the focus areas and associated priorities for 2023.
- Alberta Direct Connect Consumers Association (“ADC”)
- AltaLink Management Ltd.
- ATCO Electric
- BluEarth Renewables
- Canadian Renewable Energy Association (“CanREA”)
- Capital Power Corporation
- Consumers Coalition of Alberta (“CCA”)
- ENMAX Corporation
- FortisAlberta Inc.
- Greengate Power Corporation
- Heartland Generation Ltd.
- Independent Power Producers Society of Alberta (“IPPSA”)
- Industrial Power Consumers Association of Alberta (“IPCAA”)
- LionsTooth Energy Inc.
- TransAlta Corporation
Board 1:1 Sessions materials
Can be found in the AESO Materials section.
Consultation has concluded